Subject: Network Help
From: [email-masked] (Dan.Susong@USGVLTAO)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 08:45:53 -0800

I'm sure this has been discussed greatly on this list but I have not had
time to read everything posted here for awhile.  Any way here are a few
networkquestions I need help with:
 
1. I have a 4000 and a 486 with lightwave.  I also have access to 4 other 486
   machines that are networked.  Can I use screamer net to render with all
   these machines and send that to my Flyer on the 4000.
 
2. I have 2 EB920 ASDG Ethernet cards for the Amiga.  Can I network it to my
   486's using the SANA II software.  If so what can be shared between the
   two systems.
 
3. If the answer is yes to 1 & 2 can anyone give me any help on how to do it.
 
Sorry if this has been worn out already.  Thanks for the help in advance.
 
Dan the Video Man
Philips